Tips for professional web design skill

 


In this aspect of web design, we will be dealing with strictly the user interface (UI). In one of my posts, I talked above writing understandable codes. Now, in this post I'll be talking only on making attractive design to keep your visitors coming back again.

Have you ever imagine yourself searching for important information and you get to find one but the design of the page is covering the write up you are looking. Bad experience! I bet you will never go back to that annoying website.

So sad! The owner of that over designed site owner has lost your future visits to his/her blog.
Let's look at it the other way round. Imagine a client paid you to design website and after taken the site online, end users started complaining about the bad design, poor user experience. I'm pretty sure that client will consider reaching out to you with his/her future project (s).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is HTML and how can one use it?